Monday, November 7, 2011

Moodboard Monday: A Cozy Library

Update: Hey y'all! Go visit me over at Bright Bold & Beautiful where I'm guest posting about the three things I'm thankful for this holiday season! 


I was inspired by the blue and white Digby's Tent fabric by Charlotte Moss for Brunschwig & Fils, which I would use to cover the sofa.  I love that fabric.  I could keep adding to this room to make it clutter cozy* but I had to start paying attention to my child, who keeps coming up to me and requesting hugs, which pretty much melts my heart every single time.  Seriously, I live for cuddles and kisses from my little man.  Nothing is better.  Anyway, hope you enjoy today's moodboard! You can find the rest of the sources here.

*Joni from Cote de Texas wrote a great post a couple of year's ago called To Clutter or Not to Clutter........??? It was like a therapy session for me.  Definitely go read it.

3 comments:

  1. Love this board, with its neutralit but subtle pops of color of green and then of course our old buddy, blue and white has to be a part of the picture, without a doubt..always the crowning touch!!
    Very pretty, gotta go read that post now, I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mood board! And, you are right, there is nothing better than those kisses and hugs from that baby! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mood board and love that blue fabric. well, off to read Joni's post!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me somethin' good! I love your comments!

* I'll try to Reply to your Comments directly in the Comments section as much as I can especially if you have a question, so check back here if you've left a super-important comment that requires a response.
(i.e. Your Comment: what's up with the Biebs and Selena Gomez? My Reply: I don't know but it's keeping me up at night. He's so cryptic on Instagram, it's hard to really know)