Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday

I just want to look at some pretties, crawl back in bed with my munchkin and a snack and wait for The Bachelor.

Ten pretties for you and me.

Alease Fisher - Town & Country via Mark D. Sikes

Carolyne Roehm via Cote de Texas

Michael Smith via The Adventures of a Tartanscot

Nanette Brown - House Beautiful via Mark D. Sikes

Peter Dunham via Habitually Chic

via Habitually Chic

Jan Showers via Made By Girl

via Pinterest

Private Lives

Private Lives


  1. all of these are beautiful. Getting back and bed sounds like a great idea.

  2. All so pretty, and old world and elegant. They could easily make me want to play hooky and stay home too (if I didn't have a batallion of workers here) with Spanish music blasting through my house....all thats missing is a tropical drink:)
    Have a great Monday!

  3. Jennifer- Those are pretties, indeed! So....Who do YOU think is going home on The Bachelor tonight? xo Diana


Tell me somethin' good! I love your comments!

* I'll try to Reply to your Comments directly in the Comments section as much as I can especially if you have a question, so check back here if you've left a super-important comment that requires a response.
(i.e. Your Comment: what's up with the Biebs and Selena Gomez? My Reply: I don't know but it's keeping me up at night. He's so cryptic on Instagram, it's hard to really know)